Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
If we haven’t already met, my name is Darya, and I am the faces behind DD Hair Extension Bar. I co-founded DD hair extension bar in 2016, intending to offer you the total package: Exceptional customer service, Transparency, and confidence. Whether you struggled to grow your hair past a certain point or want to look and feel incredible for a special occasion, you are at the right place! Beautiful hair is only the beginning. My mission is to help women look and feel beautiful every day because we are.
I am ALL ABOUT empowering women. Many strong women are tired of working at the office and need a change or, looking to be their boss. Therefore, I started teaching what I’m passionate about to those entrepreneur minded ladies who are seeking a career change or, looking to gain some extra cash.
I only use the most trusted and reliable brand name hair extensions, such as Bellami and Global Best Beauty. All my graduate students can shop from these reliable brand names after completing their course and achieving their hair extension technician license.
I genuinely love what I do & LOVE meeting all of you!! Hope to see you soon!
Hot Fusion Hair Extensions
Micro Loops Hair Extensions
Tape Ins Hair Extensions
Feather & Crystal Hair Extensions
Hair Extension Training & Certification Class
Does your interest in hair extensions go beyond only wearing them? If you would like to make a living with your passions for hair extensions, join our one-day hands-on hair extensions training program. Our classes are 100% certified through GBB Hair( Global Best Beauty ).
Home Care For Hair Extensions
- Do not wash hair up to 48 hours after initial application of extensions (micro-ring and micro-ring weft excluded); allow up to two weeks to become comfortable with hair extensions.
- Before washing, brush all tangles out using gentle strokes. Brush hair from the root down with a recommended hair extension brush up to three to four times daily.
- Do NOT leave bonds wet for long periods of time. After being in a pool, hot tub, body of water, or any other chemically treated water, wash thoroughly with a PH balanced formula – colours and quality of hair may be altered depending on the chemical make-up of water treatment systems. Hair extensions are not recommended for use in chlorinated water, salt water, and hard water with a high mineral content or in hotter climates than normally accustomed to as damage or discolouration can occur.
- We recommend pulling hair back into a loose braid or secure top-knot with a soft hair tie when going to sleep to prevent tangling/matting.
- ONLY use extension products prescribed by your hair extension technician. Do not use any over the counter chemicals such as; perm solution, permanent or semi-permanent hair colour, shampoos that contain sulfate, or any products not approved by the technician/salon.
- Do not apply any oil-based products directly to the bond, instead hydrate hair mid-shaft down with serums and/or oils.
- When styling with hot tools, avoid heat to the bond.
- DO NOT USE natural and organic shampoo and conditioners directly to the bonds
In Salon Maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance appointments are recommended every 2.5-4 months depending on the condition of your extensions and natural hair.
- If you have any questions/concerns during the duration of the install, please contact DD Hair Extensions.
- Love’s In The Hair is not responsible for any colour change/damage done to the hair if Blue/Purple/Silver or toning shampoo is used.
- Extensions MUST be removed professionally (recommended to be removed at DD Have Extensions, as our products work together) and that if they are not maintained/removed in a timely manner, it is solely your responsibility for the end result of your natural hair.
Fusion and Micro beads (Euro Lock ) GBB Prices:
16” $480 Full Head 100 gr
( additional pack for $120 )
20” $560 Full Head 100 gr
( additional pack for $140 )
24” $700 Full Head 100 gr
(additional pack for $160)
14” Full Head $480 (24 sandwiches) additional sandwich $55
18” Full Head $550 (24 sandwiches) additional sandwich $60
22” Full Head $600 (24 sandwiches) additional sandwich $70
14” Full Head $550 (24 sandwiches) additional sandwich $70
18” Full Head $600 (24 sandwiches) additional sandwich $80
22” Full Head $650 (24 sandwiches) additional sandwich $90
Tape-ins clean and reattached $50
Tape-ins application only $5/Sandwitch
Fusion application only $2.50/ stands
Fusion removal: $75 for 100(100 strands)
Tapes removal $50 for 24 sandwiches additional $5/ sandwich when it over 28 sandwich
HANDS-ON HAIR EXTENSION TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
NO HAIR STYLING EXPERIENCE AND COSMETOLOGY LICENSE NEED.
Whether you are an experienced stylist or a student without any experience, this comprehensive course will give you valuable knowledge. You will learn everything you need to know to become a skilled hair extension technician whose satisfied clients always come back.
4 Method Master Class
4 Method Master Class
Toronto Dec 1st 2019
The following article will provide clarity and help you make the best choice for your hair. So get comfortable, tie your hair back, and let’s get right into it.
1. Clip-in Hair Extensions WHAT ARE THEY? Clip-in wefts, also known as Clip in Hair extensions, come in a strand of contoured pieces, attached at the base with either fabric or silicone. Clips are attached to this base and come ready to use. All you have to do is clip...